Entry-level XL model receives new wheel design.
- Vinyl floor covering now available in the four-door XL SuperCrew work-truck. Carpet is available, but optional.
- The front headrests have been redesigned, and now sit a half-inch farther back. They are also filled with a new foam material. Customer input caused the changes.
- The FX2 Sport Model appearance package returns on SuperCab and SuperCrew 4×2. The package includes 18-inch aluminum wheels, a billet-styled grille, body colored front and rear bumpers, a new lower valence and angular step bars that are color accented.
- XLT model receives a new six-bar-billet grille with the optional XLT Chrome Package. Standard XLT retains last year’s three-bar chrome grille.
- King Ranch and Platinum editions receive heated second-row seating, power-sliding-rear window w/defrost, and the Sony in-dash six-CD player.
- 2010 exterior colors: White Platinum Tri-Coat, Ingot Silver, and Tuxedo Black and Lava (Harley only). Molten Orange Tri-Coat (Raptor only). Colors dropped from last year are: Amber Gold, Black and White Sand Tri-Coat, Brilliant Silver and Stone Green.
- Sadly, Fords traditional Flareside box is no more, and the 133-inch wheel based SuperCab option with its 5.5 ft box is now only available on the SVT Raptor.
- Engineering wise, the 2010 series gets bigger brakes with the rotor sizes increased by 6%. New front calipers, master cylinder, brake booster, and linings are also included. Ford’s exclusive programmable key is now available on all models, except the XL entry series.